Welcome to Good Cents Bookkeeping, Inc!
Are you an artist, creative professional or entrepreneur who needs help with bookkeeping? Perfect! You are in the right place.
We help people just like you find the bookkeeping help they can bank on. We offer:
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services
- Financial Concierge Services
- Virtual Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Systems & Training
- QuickBooks Help & Support
- Bookkeeper Placement Services in New York City and surrounding areas
Bookkeeping is often the last thing on a business owner’s mind but can be the first thing that causes an entrepreneur trouble. The truth is, unless you are a professional bookkeeper, you do NOT make money doing your bookkeeping. You make money creating and selling your art, your products, or your services.
Why invest in bookkeeping? Because it:
- Frees Up Valuable Time: Stop spending your time on bookkeeping, use those precious hours to generate sales and make more money
- Helps You Run Your Business Better: Good bookkeepers prepare financial reports, better bookkeepers teach you how to read and use that information to help you make smarter financial choices
- Helps you Find Profitability Pitfalls: Good Cents can tell you how to earn and keep more money in your pocket. Profit margins are important and we can help you figure those out.
- Bookkeeping Isn’t Easy: Contrary to the snazzy marketing campaigns of accounting software companies, bookkeeping is a skill that takes time and effort to learn.
- Professional Bookkeeping Can Pay for Itself:How?
- Good Cents Bookkeepers help you stay ahead of the tax curve by partnering with your accountants.
- Year after year we find clients money by spotting incorrect charges, double billing, ancient recurring fees that should have been stopped ages ago, and finance and banking charges that are too high.
Hiring a bookkeeper should be a very carefully thought out decision. You should aim to hire a bookkeeping service that has experience, a strong track record of client satisfaction and a high client retention rate. Good Cents Bookkeeping boasts high levels of all three of these characteristics. In fact we have worked with many of our clients for over EIGHT years.
Our client roster remains intentionally small so we know each of our clients individually and provide personalized bookkeeping services. We lead our industry in the use of technology, in fact Justine Lackey, helped opened the first Internet café in NYC *ever* in 1995.