Good Cents Bookkeeping is a small, woman-owned business that provides virtual bookkeeping services. Our clients include artists, Internet Marketers, creative and public relations agencies, coaches and a general wild assortment of really cool people who are doing and making cool things.
Taking great care of our clients is the most important element of our company culture; we strive to create an outstanding customer experience by using great technology and harnessing the power of cloud computing. Folks who are detail-oriented, like bringing their A-game, and want to work in a fun + supportive environment are welcome to apply.
Social Media Administrator/Media Assistant
- up to 10 hours per week. 20-25 dollars per hour, based on experience
- should be comfortable working remotely (Client is in New York)
The ideal social media administrator/media assistant candidate will:
- have a strong social media background in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- be available 2-3 times a month for content meetings (flexible scheduling for meetings available)
- be deadline oriented and responsive at following-up on social media requests and deadlines for weekly production schedules
- have the flexibility to respond to fast action requests – while rare, the job does sometimes call for a same day posting turnaround
The social media administrator/media assistant will:
- manage passwords and schedule postings for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram in Later.com scheduling tool, as well as manual posts as needed (IG Stories, videos, graphics) (no writing or graphic design required)
- upload YouTube videos, thumbnails, keywords, and descriptions (already created assets)
- work directly with the senior marketing consultant 2-3 times a month on content management and reviews for each social media cycle
- research HARO Weekly, media opportunities, conferences, virtual summits, all applicable speaking opportunities, and affiliate programs for strategic partnerships (findings to be presented to the owner and senior marketing consultant every week)
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit a resume and writing sample on your favorite pastime, hobby, artist, musician or author. Both documents must be sent in a PDF and email to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Administrator/Media Assistant.”
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
All resumes will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted for a brief phone interview. Second interviews will be held in person and full background checks will be completed. Final candidates will be invited to work on a per diem basis for 1-2 weeks to make sure skill and personality set are a fit for our office. Signing a confidentiality and non-compete agreement are required prior to hiring.