3. Use of the Site
4. Proprietary Rights and Restrictions on Use of Site Content.
5. User Conduct
6. Terms of Purchases and Sales on the Site
7. Outbound Affiliate Links
9. Copyright Claims
11. No Warranty/Limitation of Liability
12. Dispute Resolution
13. International Users
Educational and Informational Purposes Only. The materials on this Site have been provided for informational and educational purposes only. Information is intended—but not promised or guaranteed—to be current and accurate. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omissions in our products, our “Site Content” (as defined below), or other information appearing on this site, or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Site, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Site or the resources available for download from this Site. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Site.
Not Financial or Tax Advice. The information contained on this Site and the resources available for download through this Site is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, financial or tax advice, nor is it a substitute for financial or tax advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation. The Company expressly recommends that you seek advice from financial or tax professionals to address your particular situation. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Site or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent financial advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
Earnings Disclaimer. From time to time, the Company may report on the success of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. The information about this success is accurately portrayed by the customer. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success. As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this Site.
3. Use of the Site
User Requirements. You must be at least 18 years old to use our Site, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Further, you may not make use of the Site if such use violates any applicable law or regulation. You agree to abide by these restrictions and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
4. Proprietary Rights and Restrictions on Use of Site Content.
Ownership and Use of Marks.
Use of Paid Courses and Free Content
The Company from time-to-time provides various paid courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Site (the “Paid Courses”). The Company also provides various free resources on this Site, which users may access in exchange for providing your e-mail address (the “Free Content”). The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Paid Courses and/or the Free Content for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Paid Courses and/or the Free Content in any manner,
When you order or participate in the Paid Courses and/or download any Free Content, you further agree that the Paid Courses and/or Free Content may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company, and that you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Paid Courses and/or Free Content.
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to the Site or any specific post on the Site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post on our Site.
You may not, without our written permission:
- Print off our posts and make multiple copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.),
Re-post one of our posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
Use the Site content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the Site Content.
Alter, transform, or build upon the Site Content
Any guest bloggers, speakers and presenters who appear on the Site retain the copyright to the content they create and supply to the Site. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us. PLEASE USE THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE “Proposed Use of GoodCentsBookkeeping.com Content”.
5. User Conduct.
General. By accessing the Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Site or interfere with any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Reproduce in any form or incorporate into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, any part of the Site.
- Use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or similar data gathering or extraction methods to catalogue, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute the Marks or Site Content.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Further, by participating in the Forums, you agree not to:
- Intimidate, harass or insult other Users
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any language or material that is abusive, vulgar (including masked vulgarity), harmful, unlawful, infringing on the rights of others, fraudulent, threatening, hateful, harassing, defamatory, insulting, obscene, profane, racist, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any person or entity or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulation
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any content that infringes the confidentiality and/or intellectual property rights of others and/or that libels or slanders another
Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any advertising, solicitations (for funds, goods, services or otherwise), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “pyramid schemes” or any other commercial material, including, but not limited to, business and charity solicitations
- Post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available or solicit personal information of third parties such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, last names (you may use last initials) or any other private information
- Post the same message or comment more than once in a single thread
- Impersonate any person or entity (including, but not limited to, any of our employees or representatives), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Use or attempt to use another User’s information, without that User’s authorization
- Post, transmit, share or otherwise make available links to third-party sites in a spamming or unduly promotional manner (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
User Participation and Access Restrictions. You participate on the Site at your own risk. Additionally, you hereby release us, our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, assigns, successors-in-interest and employees from any and all liability, direct or indirect, and for any liability, loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you from your use of the Site.
You understand and agree that we may, in our sole discretion and at any time, terminate or temporarily suspend your rights under any of the Licenses granted hereunder and otherwise, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to the Site, and discard, remove, and/or disable or deactivate any or all of your User Submissions that you submitted to the Site (and/or any other User Submissions) and/or any other information and data that you (and/or anyone else) may have provided to the Site, for any reason. We may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Site or any parts thereof or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason, with or without notice. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE MAY TAKE ANY ONE OR MORE OF THESE ACTIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU, PRIOR OR OTHERWISE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR (OR ANYONE ELSE’S) ACCESS TO SITE OR PARTS THEREOF AND/OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS (OR THE USER SUBMISSIONS OF ANYONE ELSE) OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA THAT YOU (OR ANYONE ELSE) MAY HAVE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. You may discontinue your access to, use or participation on the Site at any time by reviewing your registration.
By posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available UGC on the Forums, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such UGC has expressly granted us, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, translate and distribute such UGC (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such UGC. You also permit any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the UGC for that User’s personal use only. You hereby grant us the right to copy and distribute any UGC made available on the Site by you. You represent and warrant that you are the sole creator and owner of or have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to post the UGC submitted through your Account or otherwise posted, transmitted or shared by you on or through the Site. Additionally, you represent and warrant that no element of your UGC will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy rights, right of publicity or other personal or proprietary rights. By using the Site, you further represent and warrant that you (and any licensor of content that you post on the Site), have waived any “moral rights” in connection with your UGC and that you will be solely responsible for paying all royalties and other fees that might be due to any person or entity by reason of any UGC posted by you on or through the Site. You are not entitled to any compensation for any UGC you post on the Site.
6. Terms of Purchases and Sales on the Site.
Purchase: Products purchased from the Site are downloadable once the purchase is complete through our shopping cart system, run by secure third-party e-commerce payment processors.
Problems with Files: We want you to enjoy your purchase. If you are unable to view the files sent to you, please contact us immediately so that we can correct the problem and send you a copy of the materials that you have ordered that you can use and enjoy.
No Refunds: All sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
No Professional-Client Relationship
Your use of this Site – including implementation of any suggestions set out in this Site and/or use of any resources available on this Site – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and the Company or any of its professionals. The Company cannot accept you as a client for bookkeeping services unless and until we determine that there is a fit and until various requirements, such as fee arrangements and a signed contract for services, are resolved. Thus, you recognize and agree that we have not created any professional-client relationship by the use of this Site.
7. Outbound Affiliate Links. From time to time, we participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links (“Affiliates”) to be included on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links. As a policy, the Company will only affiliate with products, services, coaches, consultants, and other experts that we believe will provide value to our customers and followers. We will inform you when one of the links constitutes an affiliate link.
We are not responsible for the availability, contents, products, or services of any Affiliate, any website accessed from an Affiliate or any changes or updates to their websites. We make no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by any Affiliate. We are providing these links to you for your reference and convenience. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on an Affiliate website and agree that we are is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party.
You recognize that it remains your personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers are right for your business and will benefit you. You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the Company but will instead conduct your own investigation and will rely upon your investigation and make your own determination about any such product, service, coach, consultant, and/or expert.
8. Testimonials. At various places on this Site, you may find testimonials from clients and customers of the products and services offered on this Site or by the Company. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and/or customers and have been truthfully conveyed on this Site. Although these testimonials are truthful statements about results obtained by these clients and/or customers, the results obtained by these clients and/or customers may differ from yours.. You specifically recognize and agree that the testimonials are not a guarantee of results that you or anyone else will obtain by using any products or services offered on this Site or by the Company.
9. Copyright Claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take any violation of those rights very seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or under applicable laws.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright and other intellectual property right infringement can be reached as follows:
By U.S. Mail: Good Cents Bookkeeping, LLC, 1077 Pleasantville Rd, Suite 2689, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510; Attention: Copyright Agent
11. NO WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND/OR ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS IN THE SHOP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND THE COVERED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND THE COVERED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THE SITE OR SERVICE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND PRODUCTS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WITHOUT LIMITATION,: 1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, USER AND/OR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS; 2) ANY POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE, INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS WHETHER CAUSED BY US OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH, OR UTILIZED ON THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS; 3) ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, AGENT, PROGRAM OR MACROS; OR 4) ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY (AND THAT OF THE COVERED PARTIES) TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, IN THE AGGREGATE, UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO ANY FEES THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO US. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SERVICES, GOODS AND/OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF OBTAINED AT OR THROUGH THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS OR WITH THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE OR SERVICE.
13. International Users. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the any of the content you access through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Good Cents Bookkeeping, LLC
1077 Pleasantville Rd, Suite 2689
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Email Address: ClientCare@GoodCentsBookkeeping.com
Effective April 12, 2021